Sunday, November 14, 2010

Native Foods Culver City Pre-Opening!

I was lucky enough to go to the new Native Foods in Culver City Pre-Opening party last night! I brought my 3 best girls and we had a blast! Everything was so yummy (as usual) and the staff was very friendly, I can't wait to go back!
mmm we will eat all of you...
and drink all of you...
(minus one bill - I bought a cookbook for my dad!)
some of our beers/wines

chikn fingers, Baja Surf tacos
Yo Amigo Taco Salad, Nuevo Native Nachos
Rockin Moroccan bowl/sweet potato fries
En"cha-cha"lada bowl/more chikn fingers
the spread
some of the desserts - cardamon, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes.

4 comments:

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Lovely photos!!
Can't wait to stop by this location, I've only been to the Westwood one so far.

Unhealthy Vegan said...

thanks! This location is much more convenient then Westwood, I'll definitely be going there a lot!

OWorldInvisible said...

I made that collage! Thanks for taking a picture!

Unhealthy Vegan said...

AMAZING it's really great! And thanks for the comment! :D